Applies to: Reolink Go PT; Reolink Go
Reolink Drive is a newly released device, which is used to back up the camera's recordings.
We will list all the important information about this drive as below:
- It is designed to save recordings for Reolink 4G cameras: Reolink Go PT and Go.
- To bind 4g cameras to Reolink Drive to save recordings, please upgrade the firmware of GO PT and Go.
Note: just the new hardware version Go (EU version: Q9X0735S4GEUX & US version Q9X0735S4G) could work with this Reolink Drive; the previous version of Go can't work with this driver even after the firmware upgrade.
- This new drive can only support two features currently: save recordings and playback recordings.
- It will only support motion detection recordings and 8 cameras at most.
- Currently, you can only check recordings saved in the drive via the Reolink APP. The PC client doesn't support playback recordings in the drive. This drive can support the Samba protocol, and you can directly access the recordings saved in the SD card via Samba protocol.
- This drive will come with a 32GB sd card, and you may upgrade the sd card storage up to 128GB. It can also support internal HDD, the HDD storage is up to 3TB