Applies to: All Reolink cameras
If the camera image freezes when you watch the live view in WAN (the camera and your pc/phone are connected to different networks), please troubleshoot referring to the below tips.
1. Please check if you will meet the same problem in LAN when your phone/pc is connected to the same network as the camera. If yes, please refer to “Freezing Issue When Previewing Camera in LAN”
2. If you could preview the camera in LAN normally without the freezing issue, please try the following steps:
- connect your phone/pc to another network to confirm whether it’s the network issue of the phone/pc.
- reboot your router and camera.
- try to preview the camera in Fluent mode and lower the Bitrate if rebooting router couldn’t help. Please refer to Change Live Stream Mode on Reolink App and How to Set up the Quality Settings via Reolink App
- connect the camera to another network to confirm whether the problem is caused by the camera’s network.