Applies to: Argus 2; Argus 3; Argus Eco; Argus Pro; Argus PT; Reolink Go; Reolink Go PT; RLC-410-5MP; RLC-420-5MP; RLC-422-4MP; RLC-422-5MP; RLC-423; RLC-511; RLC-520; C1 Pro; C2 Pro; E1; E1 Pro; E1 Zoom; E1 outdoor; Reolink Lumus; RLC-410W-4MP; RLC-511W;RLC-422W-5MP; RLC-522
If the cameras keep loading on Google Home, or the liveview suddenly stops or buffering with the error message "waiting for Reolink", below are the causes and solutions:
Cause 1. On the camera side
1. Check whether the camera is connected to the network stably and make sure it can be accessed via WAN (3/4G) smoothly.
3. Disable Smart Home skill for the camera via Reolink App and enable it again to try.
Cause 2. Google Home side
1. Check whether the google home device is connected to the network stably and make sure it can be accessed via WAN (3/4G) smoothly.
2. Restart Google Home device.
3. Delete Reolink smart home skill from Google App and authorize again.