- Fixed the bug of the HDD showing 0GB or not formatted error.
- Fixed the bug that the camera frame rate cannot be configured with 25 fps.
- Added the self-verification mechanism under the new firmware upgrade process to avoid upgraded the wrong firmware version.
- Fixed the freezing issue under the complex environment of live view and playback.
- Optimized system performance and fixed some other bugs
Before upgrading, please check the NVR model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your NVR's model number is not RLN8-410-E or RLN4, please wait for the new firmware release.
Download the firmware in the link below and then follow the guides in How to Upgrade the Firmware for Reolink Products to finish the firmware upgrading.
(including the download link)
|Applicable model No.|