Applies to: All Reolink NVRs.
The main difference between HDMI and VAG are as below:
- VGA is an analog video standard while HDMI is digital.
- VGA can only carry a video signal while HDMI can carry other signals along with the video.
- VGA is usually used in computers while HDMI is used in HD TV sets and media players
For Reolink NVRs, the main difference between HDMI and VGA are:
- VGA does not support audio output, HDMI supports audio output.
- (Our NVR's HDMI can only output audio in the resolution of 720P, 1080P and 4K.)