Applies to: RLN16-410; RLN8-410; RLN4-211W; RLN4-210W
A network video recorder (NVR) is a specialized computer system that includes a software program that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device. An NVR contains no dedicated video capture hardware. However, the software is typically run on a dedicated device, usually with an embedded operating system. Alternatively, to help support increased functionality and serviceability, standard operating systems are used with standard processors and video management software. An NVR is typically deployed in an IP video surveillance system. With Reolink security camera systems, you may control all the cameras connected to the NVR with full functions:
- 24/7 recording: You can set the 24/7 recording for your camera when you connect it to an NVR.
- Multiple viewing on one screen: You can view more than one camera on the screen and re-arrange the display order for them.
- Motion detection recording: You also can set up the motion schedule for your camera and it will record when motion detection is triggered.
- Playback recordings: You can playback the recordings via Reolink NVR.
- Backup/Download recordings: You also can backup recordings of Reolink cameras connected to the Reolink NVR.
- Multiple users accessing different permissions: You can add user accounts for the device and set different permissions for the accounts.
- Expandable storage: You can expand the storage of the NVR to meet your use.
Reolink has PoE NVR: RLN16-410, RLN8-410 and WiFi NVR: RLN4-211W; RLN4-210W. WiFi NVR is not sold on the official website and you can click Reolink official website to purchase PoE NVR if you need it.