Applies to: All Reolink Cameras and NVRs.
You can quickly turn off notifications in the following two ways:
1. Set up a push schedule and disable the time period you do not need to receive notifications.
Note: Reolink Battery-powered cameras excluded.
You may set up push schedule according to these articles:
- Set up Push Schedule via Reolink App
- Set up Push Schedule via Reolink Client
- Set up Push Schedule via Web Browser
2. Turn off the push manually: Launch Reolink App on your smartphone, and then click the button->turn the icon of "Push Notifications" into gray.
3. Create Scene via Reolink App to turn off push quickly: What is Scene Mode and How to Set the Scene Mode for Your Cameras on Reolink App
You may also want to know: