There are two different lights on the NVR: The power light and the HDD light. Please check the following information to understand the light status.
Applies to: All Reolink NVRs
You can check the NVR power connection from the different power light statuses on the front of the NVR.
- Off power light: The NVR has no power.
- Green/Blue solid power light: The NVR has power.
You may check the HDD working modes from the different HDD light statuses on the front of the NVR.
- Off HDD light: The NVR hasn't detected the HDD.
- Red solid HDD light: The NVR has detected the HDD but not recording.
- Red blinking HDD light: The cameras connected to the NVR are recording to the HDD.
Article is closed for comments.