You could download three types of recordings via Reolink App: recordings stored in micro SD card of the camera, recordings stored in Reolink NVR's HDD and recordings uploaded to Cloud.
Applies to: All Reolink NVRs and Reolink cameras with a micro SD card
1. Recordings stored in micro SD card of the camera
If your camera is inserted with a micro SD card, continuous recording, motion recordings and time-lapse recordings could be stored in a micro SD card.
2. Recordings stored in NVR's HDD
NVR's HDD can store the recordings recorded by connected cameras to NVR.
To download the recordings stored in micro SD card of the camera or stored in NVR's HDD via Reolink App, refer to
3. Recordings uploaded to Cloud
Currently, Reolink Cloud is compatible with various Reolink camera models across different global regions (click Reolink Cloud Availability to learn more).
If your camera and region support Reolink Cloud service and you have launched a Cloud service plan, recordings triggered by PIR Sensor or Motion Detection would be uploaded to Cloud.
To download the recordings uploaded to Cloud via Reolink App, please follow the steps:
1. Refer to How to Access My Cloud via Reolink App.
2. After entering your Cloud Storage, you can select the recordings you want and then click to download.