Here we'll guide you to configure record settings for Reolink cameras via Reolink PoE NVR.
Applies to: RLN4-410 (hardware version H3MB17), RLN8-410 (hardware version H3MB02), RLN8-410-E, RLN16-410 (hardware version H3MB02/H3MB06)
The Recording page mainly includes three parts:
1. Encoding page
On this page, you can edit the parameters for the Main Stream and the Fluent Stream for each channel.
2. Option page
On this page, you can enable Overwrite, Pre-record and set the Post-Record duration and Pack Duration.
3. Schedule page
On the Schedule Page, you may set the recording time schedule of each channel.
1. The Overwrite button is ticked by default, and under this model, the new recordings will erase the old videos automatically if the HDD is full.
2. If you want to extend the record time after the motion events happened, you can choose the Post-Record button to set the time.
3. Pack Duration is the length of a continuous recording file. If you set the camera to record constantly, the recording file is packaged on HDD every 30/45/60 minutes according to your pack duration settings. The default pack duration is 60 minutes.
4. The blue grid means the camera will continuously record to NVR no matter there is motion or not, the green grid means that the camera will record to NVR when motions detected, while the white one means “don’t record”.
5. The recording schedule of any cameras that are connected to NVR could be set as continuous record.