Applies to: All Reolink cameras( E1 Zoom is included) except for all Reolink battery-powered cameras, Reolink wifi nvr system, Reolink E1, Reolink E1 Pro, B400, B800, D800, and Reolink Lumus
Note: Please verify that your FTP server is working properly before configuring FTP settings on Reolink App. If you don't have one, see how to build FTP Server on Your PC (Cerberus FTP Server).
You may follow the steps below to set up continuous recording to FTP on Web Browser.
Step 1. Log in your device, and go to Device Settings-> Advanced-> FTP page.
Step 2. Complete the information required.
- Server IP: Type in the IP address of your FTP server and enter the correct Port. The default value of the port is 21.
- Username and Password: Enter the User Name and the Password of your FTP server. If your FTP server does not require a username and a password, please check Anonymous.
- Upload Directory: Set an upload directory for the recordings to be uploaded to. You may also leave it blank.
- Max File Size(MB): Set the length of each video package uploaded to the server.
- File Type: Choose to upload both Video and picture or Picture only.
- FTP Postpone: Set the record time limit after a motion is detected. This option is only available when File Type is Video and FTP Schedule is Motion.
Step 3. Check Enable. Click Normal and Check all the grids.
Step 4. Click OK to save the settings. Click Test to check whether FTP has been set up successfully.