Applies to: C1; C1 Pro; C2; C2 Pro; E1; E1 Pro; E1 Zoom; Reolink Lumus; RLC-210W; RLC-410W; RLC-410W-5MP; RLC-410WS; RLC-411WS; RLC-411WS-5MP; RLC-422W; RLC-423WS; RLC-511W; RLC-422W-5MP; Argus; Argus 2; Argus Eco; Argus Pro; Argus PT; Reolink Keen
You can follow the steps below to check the wireless camera's wifi signal strength via Reolink Client (Windows):
Step 1. Log in your Reolink camera on Reolink Client (Windows), then click on icon to enter the Device Settings page.
Step 2. Click on Wifi Settings included in Network to check the WiFi signal strength of the wireless camera.
Make sure that the wireless signal is three bars or at least two bars. One bar signal is too weak to establish a stable connection. If the WiFi signal strength is low/weak, you may refer to the following guides to improve the WiFi signal strength of the wireless camera.
- Shorten the distance between your wireless camera and the router.
- Change the wireless channel on your router to avoid interference from WiFi networks around.
- Keep the wireless camera some distance away from appliances or electronic devices like microwave, computer, wireless router, etc.
- Install the wireless camera to somewhere with fewer walls and obstacles in between with the router.
- Fasten the antennas on the wireless camera.
- Change a router which has higher wireless transmitting power.
- Install a wifi extender.