Applies to: RLN4-211W; RLN4-210W
1. Here are the pictures and introduction of RLN4-211W:
WIFI NVRs have two antennas compared to PoE NVRs.
On the front side of the RLN4-211W:
It has two LED: Power LED and HDD LED
- If Power LED is on, it shows that this NVR is power up.
- HDD LED shows whether HDD is detected in NVR and the working status of HDD. If HDD LED is on, it shows HDD is detected by your NVR; If HDD LED keeps blinking, it shows your cameras are recording to your HDD or you are watching the playbacks on NVR monitor.
On the rear side of the RLN4-211W:
- Micro SD slot: You can insert a MicroSD card in your RLN4-211W WIFI NVR via the Micro SD slot to record and store your recordings in your Micro SD card.
- LAN/Network interface: You can connect NVR to your router with an Internet cable via the LAN interface
- Audio Out: You need to connect NVR to a speaker via "Audio Out" interface to hear the sound of the recordings recorded by your cameras.
- HDMI Port and VGA port can be used to connect NVR to the HDMI monitor or VGA monitor via HDMI cable or VGA cable
- USB ports: There are two USB ports that can be inserted with U disk or mouse both in the rear of the NVR.
- "Power input" interface shows that you need to connect your NVR to power supply of DC 12V
2. Here are the pictures and introduction of RLN4-210W
- USB ports: RLN4-210W has one USB port in the front and one USB port in the rear.
- eSATA interface: In the rear of the RLN4-210W, it has one eSATA interface instead of one Micro SD Card slot.
Other buttons of RLN4-210W NVR have the same functions compared with those in RLN4-211W.