Applies to: B400; B800; D400; D800; RLC-410; RLC-410-5MP; RLC-410S; RLC-411; RLC-411-5MP; RLC-411S; RLC-411S-5MP; RLC-420;RLC-420-5MP; RLC-422-4MP; RLC-422-5MP; RLC-423; RLC-423S; RLC-511; RLC-520; C1; C1 Pro; C2; C2 Pro; E1; E1 Pro; E1 Zoom; Reolink Lumus; RLC-210W; RLC-410W; RLC-410W-5MP; RLC-410WS; RLC-411WS; RLC-411WS-5MP; RLC-422W; RLC-423WS; RLC-511W;RLC-422W-5MP; RLC-810A; RLC-510A.
1. Logging in a camera via Reolink App as an Admin Account and go to Settings, you will see the page below:
As an admin, you can set up Display, Motion Detection, Push Notification, Email Alerts, Share Camera, and other advanced settings such as User Management, Date&Time, FTP Upload, Record Audio, and Infrared Lights.
2. Logging in a camera via Reolink App as a Common Account and go to Settings, you will see the page below:
As a common user, you can live view and playback, Enable/Disable Push Notifications, Share Camera, and other settings such as Date&Time.
- The admin password can be modified while the name-admin can not be changed.
- As an administrator user, you can disconnect the unwanted common access users.
- You can also add other common users and modify its password or delete the user.