Applies to: All Reolink cameras except battery-powered ones
1. Logging in a camera via Reolink App as an Admin Account and go to Settings, you will see the page below:
As an admin, you can set up Display, Motion Detection, Push Notification, Email Alerts, Share Camera, and other advanced settings such as User Management, Date&Time, FTP Upload, Record Audio, and Infrared Lights.
2. Logging in a camera via Reolink App as a Common Account and go to Settings, you will see the page below:
As a common user, you can live view and playback, Enable/Disable Push Notifications, Share Camera, and other settings such as Date&Time.
- The admin password can be modified while the name-admin can not be changed.
- As an administrator user, you can disconnect the unwanted common access users.
- You can also add other common users and modify its password or delete the user.