Applies to: RLN16-410; RLN8-410;RLN8-410-E;
1. Here are the pictures and introduction of RLN8-410-E/ RLN8-410 PoE NVR
On the front side of the RLN8-410-E PoE NVR:
- USB port: it has one USB port that can be inserted with U disk or mouse.
- Power LED: If Power LED is on, it shows that this NVR is power up.
- HDD LED shows whether HDD is detected in NVR or not and the working status of HDD. If HDD LED is on, it shows HDD is detected by your NVR; If HDD LED keeps blinking, it shows your cameras are recording to your HDD or you are watching the playbacks on NVR monitor.
- The control panel can be used to control the monitor manually without using a mouse.
On the rear side of the RLN8-410-E PoE NVR:
- On/ Off Switch can be used to turn on/turn off the electrical power in NVR. RLN8-410 had no On/Off Switch.
- "Power input" interface is used to connect NVR to Power via the power supply.
- Audio Out: You need to connect NVR to a speaker via "Audio Out" interface to hear the sound of the recordings recorded by your cameras.
- The USB port in the rear of the NVR has the same function as the one in the front.
- HDMI Port and VGA port can be used to connect NVR to the HDMI monitor or VGA monitor via HDMI cable or VGA cable.
- eSATA interface can be inserted with an eSATA to extend the capacity of HDD in NVR. But PoE NVR can't power up the eSATA directly, you need to power it up with another power supply.
- LAN/Network interface: You can connect NVR to your router with an Internet cable via the LAN interface.
- The 8 interfaces on the right side are used to connect Reolink cameras to the NVR directly via the internet cable.
2. Here are the pictures of RLN16-410 PoE NVR (new version)
The buttons and appearance of RLN16-410 PoE (new version) are basically the same as RLN8-410-E PoE NVR, except RLN16-410 PoE NVR has 16 interfaces to connect 16 cameras by the internet cable and has no eSATA interface.
The old version of RLN16-410 had an eSATA interface and had no On/Off Switch.