Applies to: Argus; Argus 2; Argus Eco; Argus Pro; Argus PT; Reolink Go; Reolink Go PT; Reolink Keen; B400; B800; D400; D800; RLC-410; RLC-410-5MP; RLC-410S; RLC-411; RLC-411-5MP; RLC-411S; RLC-411S-5MP; RLC-420-5MP; RLC-422-4MP; RLC-422-5MP; RLC-423; RLC-423S; RLC-511; RLC-520; C1; C1 Pro; C2; C2 Pro; E1; E1 Pro; E1 Zoom; Reolink Lumus; RLC-210W; RLC-410W; RLC-410W-5MP; RLC-410WS; RLC-411WS; RLC-411WS-5MP; RLC-422W; RLC-423WS; RLC-511W; RLC-422W-5MP
The viewing angle of the following cameras can be adjusted:
- Cameras supporting PT: Argus PT, Reolink Go PT, Reolink Keen, C series and E series
- Some dome cameras: RLC-422, RLC-422W, RLC-422W-5MP, RLC-420-5MP
- 423 series
The viewing angle of the following cameras cannot be adjusted:
- All bullet cameras
- Some dome cameras: D400, D800
- Reolink Lumus
- For the cameras which cannot adjust the viewing angle (rotate the camera's lens), if you want to view a different angle, you can only find a proper place to be installed.
- Battery-powered cameras can adjust the viewing angle by rotating the magnet base to change the camera's position.