A security camera system is a whole video surveillance system connected together by a series of security cameras and network video recorders, providing reliable video monitoring around your home and business.
Reolink has 16-channel and 8-channel PoE security camera systems. Reolink PoE IP security camera systems feature plug and play, 4K Ultra HD, or 5MP/4MP, which are easy to set up and simple to use, for DIY enthusiasts and beginners. Features of our NVR video system include excellent night vision, indoor and outdoor cameras, local & remote access, and more.
Wired and wireless home security systems with recorders are ideal if you need 24/7 reliable recording, or, have several certain indoor and outdoor areas to monitor.
With Reolink, you can browse by 16-channel and 8-channel PoE security camera systems, for super HD reliable videos. You can also choose our HD WiFi home security camera system, to stay away from messy cabling.
Install and set up your NVR camera system easily, see the live view, stay informed when the invasion happens, and replay video records on your phone and computer, via the free Reolink App/Client.
With Reolink security camera systems, you may control all the cameras connected to the NVR with full functions:
- 24/7 recording: You can set the 24/7 recording for your camera when you connect it to an NVR.
- Multiple viewing on one screen: You can view more than one camera on the screen and re-arrange the display order for them.
- Motion detection recording: You also can set up the motion scheduled for your camera and it will record when motion detection is triggered.
- Playback recordings: You can playback the recordings via Reolink NVR.
- Backup/Download recordings: You also can back up recordings of Reolink cameras connected to the Reolink NVR.
- Multiple users accessing with different permissions: You can add user accounts for the device and set different permissions for the accounts.
- Expandable storage: You can expand the storage of the NVR to meet your use.