This article is about the interface specification of the Reolink DC adapters.
Applies to: All Reolink cameras and NVRs
|PoE NVR (8/16 channel)||φ6.5*10mm|
PoE cameras & WiFi cameras (C/E series/Lumus excluded)
|C series & Battery-powered cameras (Duo 2 battery/Duo 2 LTE/TrackMix battery/ TrackMix LTE excluded)||Micro USB|
|Duo 2 battery/Duo 2 LTE/TrackMix battery/ TrackMix LTE||USB Type-C|
protruding core length:9mm
inserted power cable (about 2.9m)φ3.5*φ1.35*10mm
- To know about the types supported by the Reolink DC adapters, please see Types-of-Power Adapters.
- Reolink battery-powered cameras can also be charged by solar panels.
- The power cable of Reolink Lumus can't be removed and disassembled.
- The length of the power cable is 1.2m.
- If you want to install the camera outdoors, please cover the exposed extension cable outside to avoid water leakage or other circumstances that may damage the cable.
- If your camera can't be powered on at all, please check whether the cable or power adapter is working properly or use another cable or power adapter to see if it works.
Reolink C series cameras can only be powered with the micro-USB port of the DC 5V/2A power adapter (included in the product box).
Note: The length of the power cable is 3m.
Article is closed for comments.