There are several parameters under advanced Settings. Refer below to check more information about these parameters.
Applies to: All Reolink cameras except battery-powered ones
There are several parameters under advanced Settings.
- Brightness: Change how light the image appears to be by adjusting Brightness.
- Contrast: Modify Contrast to increase or decrease the difference between the brightest white and the darkest black in an image.
- Saturation: Adjust it to alter the number of colors that are displayed in the image. The higher the saturation is, the brighter and more vivid the colors will appear to be.
- Sharpness: Sharpening images will increase the signal-noise ratio.
- Default: Click Default to restore the camera to default image settings.
- Exposure: Select the exposure level of the camera based on pre-defined conditions. Select Manual to adjust the shutter range and gain the value of the camera manually.
- Backlight: Optimize brightness and contrast levels to compensate for differences between dark and bright objects using either BLC or WDR mode. This may improve image clarity in high-contrast situations but should be tested at different times of the day and night to ensure that there is no negative effect.
- 3D-NR: Short for 3D Noise Ratio, if enabled, it may decrease the noise of the image.
Article is closed for comments.