Applies to: Reolink NVRs.
1. For Reolink WiFi NVRs, they don't support web access. 2. For Reolink PoE NVRs, the web browser remote access is available via IE browser, Firefox, Chrome.
Step 1. Find the IP address of your PoE NVRs.
Note: If you reboot your router or your device has been off-line for too long, the IP address of your device may change and the port that you forward may become invalid. To avoid the problem, you may assign a static IP address for your device or use Dynamic DNS to access your device.
Step 2. Log on to your router and forward ports for your PoE NVRs.
- For PoE NVRs, forward the HTTP(HTTPS) Port and RTMP port on your router.
- If you want to access more than one NVR via the web browser, make sure the ports you set for the NVRs are different. Or there is port conflict and it won't work properly after the port forwarding. So please make sure the HTTP port and RTMP port you set for all your NVRs are different.
Step 3. Input the URL into the web browser and log in to view the camera live.
The URL should be IPv4 Address: HTTP Port
For example, if your IPv4 Address is 220.127.116.11, the HTTP Port is 805,
then the URL should be http://18.104.22.168:805
1. If you don’t know your IPv4 Address, check it by connecting your computer to the same router your PoE NVR is on, and visiting www.whatismyipaddress.com
2. If there is a pop-up that prompts you to install a plug-in when accessing PoE NVRs using IE browser, click Install to proceed.
After the plug-in is successfully installed, restart the browser and input the URL address to log into your Reolink PoE NVR.
You may also use Reolink Client or Reolink App for easier remote access and view of the Reolink cameras through PoE NVRs. See details by visiting the following knowledgebase articles: