- Unified the version of the NVRs that have the UID number beginning with XCP and 9527.
- Updated the file managing system (fixing the bug of the HDD showing 0GB)
- Updated the max patrol time of the RLC-423 PTZ dome camera to 300 seconds.
- Fixed the bug of FTP uploading not following the size set.
- Updated the web version and fixed some bugs on the web browser access.
- Fixed the bug of the stutter in live view and playback (mainly due to camera's complex scene).
- Fixed some other bugs.
Before upgrading, please check the NVR model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your NVR's model number is not RLN16-410 with hardware version H3MB02, please wait for the new firmware release.
Download the firmware in the link below and then follow the guides in How to Upgrade the Firmware for Reolink Products to finish the firmware upgrading.
(including the download link)
|Applicable Hardware Version|