- Updated the file system (fixed the bug of the HDD showing 0GB or not formatted)
- Updated the max patrol time to 300 seconds.
- Fixed the bug of FTP uploading not following the size set.
- Updated the web version and fixed some bugs of the web browser access.
- Fixed the bug of the stutter in live view and playback (mainly due to the camera's complex scene).
- Fixed some other bugs.
Before upgrading, please check the NVR model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your NVR's model number is not RLN8-410-E or RLN4, please wait for the new firmware release.
Download the firmware in the link below and then follow the guides in How to Upgrade the Firmware for Reolink Products to finish the firmware upgrading.
(including the download link)
|Applicable model No.|