Recent security activity provides end-users with information about sign-in and security event activities.
The Recent activity page shows you when and where you've used your Reolink account. You can expand any listed activity to see location details and find out how the account was accessed—using a web browser, phone, or another method.
If you see only a Recent activity section on the page, you don't need to confirm any activity. However, if you see an Unusual activity section, it's important to:
Let us know whether the activity was you or not. When you expand an activity, you can choose It's not me. Then you can change the password to protect your account.
Secure your account. If you're concerned that someone might have access to your account, we strongly recommend that you go to this page to check the login devices.
The activity includes:
1. Reolink Account Was Created
2. Account Email Was Changed.
3. Account Email Was Verified.
4. Password Was Changed.
5. Password Was Reset.
6. Account Was Scheduled to Be Deleted.
7. Account Was Recovered.
8. Signed In with Third-Party Account.
9. Third-Party Account Was Connected.
10. Third-Party Account Was Disconnected.
11. Signed Up with Third-Party Account.
12. Logged In with Password.
13. Two-Factor Authentication Was Turned On.
14. Two-Factor Authentication Was Turned Off.
15. Backup Codes Were Generated.
16. Disconnected from Reolink Device.
17. Connected to Reolink Device.
18. Signed in to link Google Assistant
19. Signed out to unlink Google Assistant
20. Signed in to link Amazon Alexa
21. Signed out to unlink Amazon Alexa
Article is closed for comments.