Why need risk resistance
1. It's easier than you think for someone to steal your password. Any of these common actions could put you at risk of having your password stolen
- Using the same password on more than one site
- Downloading software from the Internet
- Clicking on links in email messages
2-Step Verification can help keep bad guys out, even if they have your password.
2. Imagine losing access to your account and everything in it
When a bad guy steals your password, they could lock you out of your account, and then do some of the following:
- Go through-or even delete-all of your emails, contacts, photos, etc.
- Pretend to be you and send unwanted or harmful emails to your contacts
- Use your account to reset the passwords for your other accounts (banking, shopping, etc.)
As for how to achieve this, please refer to the below instructions: