Applies to: All Reolink products except battery-powered ones
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface, and download the correct firmware for the camera in https://reolink.com/download-center/
After that, please unzip the firmware file to the pak. format, then upgrade the firmware via different software referring to below instructions:
- Upgrade Firmware via Reolink Client (New Client)
- Upgrade Firmware via Web Browsers
- Upgrade Firmware via PoE NVR
- Upgrade Firmware via WiFi NVR
- Upgrade Firmware via PoE NVRs （New UI）
- For the cameras connected directly to the NVR, it only supports upgrading via the NVR end (connected to the monitor).
- For the battery-powered cameras, we suggest using the auto-upgrade for them, and they don't support upgrading in this way (download the file and upgrade via software).