Applies to: All Reolink cameras except the battery-powered camera
You may follow this guide to configure advanced image settings for your Reolink cameras via the Reolink client.
Launch Reolink Client and go to the Settings -> Camera->Display page and click Advanced to configure the parameter setting for the camera.
- Anti-flicker: Use this feature if some devices such as TV screens and lights are flickering.
- 50GHz: Used for Australia and the UK.
- 60GHz: Used for the USA and Canada.
- Exposure: Select the exposure level of the camera based on pre-defined conditions. Select Manual to adjust shutter range and gain the value of the camera manually.
- White Balance: Change the way the camera processes white balance to correct image colors. Select Manual to adjust the red gain and blue gain.
- Day/Night: Set the camera’s color mode during different times of the day and night.
- Color: the camera will show a color image which is usually in the daytime.
- Black and white: the camera will show the image only with black and white color which is usually during the night when the IR LEDs are on.
- Auto: the camera will automatically switch between Color and Black and white according to the light conditions.
- Backlight: Optimize brightness and contrast levels to compensate for differences between dark and bright objects using either BLC or WDR mode. This may improve image clarity in high contrast situations but should be tested at different times of the day and night to ensure there is no negative effect.
- 3D-NR: Short for 3D Noise Ratio, if Enabled, it may decrease the noise of the image.
- Infrared LED: Turn on/off the IR LEDs.
- Default: Restore to default settings.