Applies to: All Reolink cameras /NVR except battery-powered cameras.
The following steps describe how to set up local record schedule via the New Reolink Client.
Step 1. Launch the Reolink Client and click Client Settings.
Step 2. Go to Record Page and check the Enable Record box to enable local recording, then choose the record type (Normal, Motion, and None) and tap on the grids to set the recording schedule. Click the Save button to save the settings. And then the camera will start to record according to the different record types you choose before.
- The local record schedule only applies to the cameras you have logged in to.
- If you need to set up motion detection recording, please set the motion detection area and motion detection sensitivity first.
- The local recording will work only when Reolink Client is running. If the PC enters sleep mode, it may stop working.
- The recorded videos can be found under the Record Path you have set.
- If you want to set the continuous local recording on your computer, please choose Timer and enable all the recording schedules as below picture.