- Add the clip area stretch function in web Client.
- Copy to option in Alarm setting page doesn't apply to Triggered Recording.
- Removes the file download multi-select checkbox in web Client.
- Fixed the issue where the forced offline user does not immediately log out.
- Fix the issue where the admin user cannot delete another user when only two users are online on the web Client.
Before upgrading, please check the NVR model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your NVR's model number is not RLN8-410-E, please wait for the new firmware release.
Download the firmware in the link below and then follow the guides in How to Upgrade the Firmware for Reolink Products to finish the firmware upgrading.
(including the download link)
|Applicable model No.|