Applies to: Argus 2, Argus Pro, Argus PT, Argus Eco, Reolink Go, Reolink E1, Reolink E1 Pro, E1 zoom, and Reolink Lumus
- Cloud storage is different from local storage. This two kinds of storage methods work independently without each other's interference. In other words, the video footages will record to the Micro SD card and upload to cloud at the same time.
- The length of the video uploaded to the cloud is 8 seconds.
The model which supports cloud storage: Argus 2, Argus Pro, Argus PT, Argus Eco, Reolink Go, Reolink E1, Reolink E1 Pro, E1 zoom, Reolink Lumus.
The country where supports the cloud storage: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, South Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong (China), Macau (China), Israel, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Singapore
If you are interested in cloud storage, read on to learn more:
- Create a Cloud Account and Bind Cameras to the Cloud Plan via Reolink App
- How to Download/Back up Recorded Videos from Cloud?
- Delete Recordings from Reolink Cloud via Reolink App
- How to Switch the Current Cloud Plan to Other Plan
- How to renewal the cloud plan
- How to cancel your current plan
- How to unbind the camera from your cloud account
Following articles guide you troubleshoot the common issues in cloud storage: