- Add the function of creating subdirectories by date in FTP.
- Add the function that the DDNS server address can be set.
- Add the function that IPC can control the IR LED when connecting to the NVR.
- Move the language settings page forward in the process of Wizard Setup.
- Remove configuration import function.
- The username has to consist of 3~31 numbers, letters, and underscores.
- Add a 7+1 polling mechanism in the LiveView interface.
- Add Russian and German language options.
- The password of the admin supports input spaces.
- Fixed the download timeout failure in web Client.
- Improved the clip function in web Client.
- Optimize the NVR interface display.
Before upgrading, please check the NVR model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your NVR's model number is not RLN8-410/RLN16-410, please wait for the new firmware release.
Download the firmware in the link below and then follow the guides in How to Upgrade the Firmware for Reolink Products to finish the firmware upgrading.
(including the download link)
|Applicable model No.|