- Add the function of creating subdirectories by date in FTP.
- Add the function that DDNS server address can be set.
- Fixed the issue where the email content that contains the special characters differ from the normal email.
- Fixed the issue where the device name can't set as blank in OSD settings interface.
- Modified the issue where only the admin user can force offline the other online users.
- Add the function that IPC can control the IR LED when connecting to the NVR.
- Move the language settings page forward in the process of Wizard Setup.
- The username has to consist of 3~31 numbers, letters, and underscores.
- The password of admin supports input spaces.
- Optimize NVR interface display.
Before upgrading, please check the NVR model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your NVR's model number is not RLN8-410-E, please wait for the new firmware release.
Download the firmware in the link below and then follow the guides in How to Upgrade the Firmware for Reolink Products to finish the firmware upgrading.
(including the download link)
|Applicable model No.|