- Add the smart home feature (Google Home).
- Fixed AF learning table compatibility issues.
- Improved P2P connectivity.
- Fixed the IR-cut switching failure problem on part of cameras.
- Modified the AF library and optimize the AF focus.
- Optimize noise problems of PTZ audio.
- Add power LED control function to C2 Pro.
- Add manually trigger and automatic voice alarm function to C2 Pro.
- Fixed the issue where the WiFi can't reconnect after rebooting.
Before upgrading, please check the camera model and hardware version in the system information interface. You may refer to the following methods to enter the system information page.
Note: If your camera's hardware version does not begin with IPC_51516M, please wait for the new firmware release.
(including the download link)
|Applicable hardware version|
For the upgrade operation, refer to How to upgrade the firmware for Reolink Products.