Applies to: All Reolink PoE NVRs.
Log in your NVR, go to Menu-> System-> General page:
- Language: select the operation page language. Including 简体中文, English,français, español, português, polski, עברית and Deutsch.
- Video Standard: is divided into PAL and NTSC. The difference between them, you can refer to what is PAL and NTSC Standard in Reolink Cameras.
- Time Zone: select the time zone according to your place of residence.
- Menu Date Format: is divided into three types, MM/DD/YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD, and DD/MM/YYYY.
- Time Format: includes 12-hour format and 24-hour format.
- System Time: here allows you to set the system time manually.
- Enable Password: you need to enter the password to enter the Menu page if you check on this option.
- Auto Lock Time: this option can be chosen when you enable the Enable Password option. It divided into four types, none, 1 min, 5 min, and 10 min.
- Device name: modify name for your device.