Here we will guide you to quickly configure wireless settings for your cameras via Web Browsers.
Step 1: Connect your camera to the LAN port of the router by an Ethernet cable.
- The camera needs to be powered on.
- Make sure that your PC is in the same local network with the router.
Step 2: Log in your camera via Web Browsers.
Step 3: Click on Device Settings button.
Step 4: Select Network > WiFi Settings.
Step 5: Click on the Scan button, and then double click on the SSID you want to connect and input its password, then click on Test Wi-Fi . After you see the prompt “Wi-Fi Test Succeed”, click OK to save the settings.
Step 6: Please disconnect the Ethernet cable between the camera and the router. Wait for a moment, then the camera will connect to the router via Wi-Fi.
Done! Now you have successfully configured the wireless settings for your cameras via Web Browsers. If you want to know how to configure WiFi settings on Reolink Client or Reolink App, check details in:
- Set up WiFi Settings for WiFi Cameras via Reoloink Client (Windows)
- Set up WiFi Settings for WiFi Cameras via Reoloink Client (Mac)
- Set up WiFi Settings for WiFi Cameras via Reolink App