Applies to: All Reolink cameras with SD card or SD card slot (exclude Battery-powered cameras)
There are mainly three options under the recording settings, you can improve the recording quality, set the recording time and specific schedule by configuring them.
- Encode Settings: Stream Type; Record Audio; Resolution; Frame Rate; Maximum Bitrate;
- Record Options: Overwrite; Pre-record;Post-record; Pack Duration;
- Record Schedule: Normal; Motion; None;
- The Record Audio can be enabled only if the device supports this function.
- The battery-powered cameras do not support the pre-record.
On Reolink Client
On Reolink APP
- Set up Quality Settings via Reolink App
- Set up Record Schedule via Reolink App
- Set up Record Settings via Reolink App
On Web Browser
On PoE NVR
On WiFi NVR