Applies to: Reolink PoE NVRs
Note: Single-right clicks on the live view page to pop-up the menu bar.
Note: Select the camera and single-left clicks on the live view page to pop-up the camera tool bar.
Here is the brief introduction for the buttons on the Live View Page of Reolink POE NVR:
The Live View page could be divided into 3 parts:
- : indicates that the camera can record at a 4MP high definition resolution.
- : shows the camera was recording (including schedule/manual record).
- : indicates that the NVR is detecting motion coming from this camera.
- : indicates that the channel displaying this has lost the feed from its camera.
- : indicates an alarm warning happens.
- : opens the main menu.
- : shows images from one camera in full-screen.
- : divides the screen into four viewing windows, each showing images from one
- : cycles the cameras displayed in viewing mode. Only work for 1/4/8 camera
simultaneous live view mode.
- : picture-in-Picture. Allows you to view two channels at once, with one full screen and the
other as a small overlay.
- : has 1 or 4 screens display automatically in turn.
- : initiates manual recording (please refer next page of the settings)
- : runs the initial startup wizard.
Camera Tool Bar:
- : opens the “Search: Playback” menu.
- : requires Audio Enabled NVR Audio Output.
- : opens the PTZ control menu (requires for RLC-423).
- : zoom in and out the live view.
- : shows the Image Settings window for you to change the brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue.
- : click to enter the channel setting.
- : click to enter the full screen, right click on the screen or hit ESC on the keyboard to exit full screen.
- : click to close the toolbar.
RLC-410/420/423 will display as below bar.
- : digital Zoom In
- : digital Zoom Out
- : draws a box over an area of the video that you want to zoom in.
- : restore zoom back to default setting.
- : exit Digital Zoom mode.
RLC-411/422 will display as below bar:
- : optical Zoom in
- : optical Zoom out
- : manually focus far(Only use when AUTO FOCUS has the problem)
- : manually focus near(Only use when AUTO FOCUS has the problem)
- : closes the toolbar.