Applies to: All Reolink Cameras and NVRs
Here is the brief introduction for the buttons on the Live View Page of Reolink WiFi NVR:
The Live View page could be divided into 3 parts:
- : indicates that it is currently recording.
- : indicates that the NVR is detecting motion coming from this camera.
- : indicates that the channel displaying this has lost the feed from its camera.
- : indicates that something has gone wrong.
- : shows the WIFI Signal strength of the WIFI Camera.
- : the main Menu, you may set the camera recording, search, motion, network system and etc.
- : open the camera device list.
- : open the Video Search page
- : enable or disable the Audio
- : shutdown, reboot or Lock the system