Applies to: All Reolink cameras(battery-powered cameras excluded)
Step 1. Launch the Reolink Client and go to Local Settings >> Local Record.
Note: Normal means that the camera will keep recording for 24/7 and M.D means that the camera will only record when a motion is detected.
Step 2. Change the settings as you need.
- Save Path: shows the path to save the recordings from the Local Schedule Record and manual record, click Browse to change it. And click Open to browse the file that saved in the folder.
- File Duration: shows the length of the single video file saved on the PC, the setting range is 1~10mins.
- Folder Size: shows the limit of the record folder (refer to the Save Path) size and it will stop recording (won't overwrite) when it is full.
- Space Warning: shows the warning limit you can set and it will pop-up a prompt window on the bottom-right corner when the folder size is up to the value you set here.
- Schedule Stream type: shows the type of video will be saved to the Save Path.
- Enable Local Record Schedule: Tick this option to enter the record schedule settings. Click the grid box to change the schedule type (Normal, Motion and None). If you want to select a large area, click the schedule type to select it, then press the left-click button on the mouse and move it to select a period of time.
- Post-record for M.D.: set the time of post-record when recording triggered by motion detect.