Applies to: All Reolink Cameras
Note: If you want to get a clearer image when you operate this camera remotely (LiveView，Playback and upload the recording to Cloud)，please ensure that you have a good network environment. If the network where you access this camera is poor, we suggest you switch to the Fluent mode to operate the camera, otherwise you will meet the file lost and stream delay.
There are six functions you can check the image quality from Reolink Cameras.
- Email attachment
- Download the recording
- Recordings uploading to the FTP
- Recordings uploading to the Cloud
1. Change the Encode Settings
2. Change the Installation Environment (Applies to all above functions)
- Avoid IR reflection
- Avoid the strong light
- Avoid solid color
- Make sure the subject is within the illumination range
3. Change the Functional settings
- For LiveView/Playback/Download recordings, change the stream mode. Refer to: How Change Live Stream Mode on Reolink Client (New Client)
- For FTP uploading, change the File Type. Refer to: How Change Live Stream Mode on Reolink Client (New Client)
- For Email attachment, it only supports the Fluent mode transformation. Therefore, you can't find the option for image quality adjustment.
- For Cloud uploading, change the Video Resolution. Refer to: How to Upload Record Videos to Reolink Cloud Server
- If you meet the problem when you access this camera remotely, you can access locally for verification before contacting us.
- If you meet the image issue when you operate the camera in the third-party software, you can try to operate it in Reolink software at advance before contact Reolink Support.