Applies to: All Reolink PoE NVRs.
Users may use different TV/monitor for the Reolink NVR, we suggest setting the proper output settings for the NVR to get the best display on the TV/monitor.
- Resolution: The number of “little dots” that make up an image. This should be set as high as possible, but equal to or lower than the maximum resolution your screen/monitor can display. Make sure your monitor supports or exceeds the resolution you choose or it may not be able to display. The NVR has below formats available, in four different aspect ratios:
• Standard (4:3) - 1024x768
• Standard (5:4) - 1280x1024
• Widescreen (16:10) - 1280x800,1440x900
• Widescreen (16:9) - 1280x720(720p) or 1920x1080 (1080p)
Standard Monitor via VGA: Use one of the 4:3 formats to correctly align the NVR’s output on your screen.
• Using a widescreen format will “stretch” the image vertically. Widescreen Monitor via VGA: If possible, use the widescreen (16:9 or 16:10) format. If your monitor can’t display these resolutions, you might need to enable letter-boxing on your monitor and use a 4:3 format.
• PC monitor via HDMI: Choose a format appropriate for your monitor. If it’s a widescreen, use a widescreen format. Set to the highest option that is equal to or less than the screen’s maximum resolution.
• Widescreen Plasma/LCD HD TV via HDMI: There solution should be set to the maximum your television can process not display. Typically, this will be 1080p, as even screens which don’t have that many pixels can still display the image, just with less detail. Check your television’s documentation to learn this value. If your television can’t display 1080p, then use 720p instead.
- Transparency: You may set the NVR’s menu to be partially transparent.
- Mouse Sensitivity: Tell show sensitive the mouse will be.
- Border Adjustment: Changes the size and position of the cameras’ images on the screen.
Note: To get the audio from the NVR to your speaker, the TV/monitor should be connected via HDMI cable and the resolution should be 1920*1080 or 1280p*720.
Here are the operations:
- Setup the Output Settings via Reolink Client (Windows)
- Setup the Output Settings via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Setup the Output Settings via Reolink PoE NVR
- Setup the Output Settings via Web Browser