Applies to: All Reolink cameras and NVRs
You may refer to the following steps to configure local general settings for your Reolink cameras or NVRs on Windows Reolink Client.
Step 1. Launch Reolink Client and go to Local Settings -> General page.
Step 2. Change the settings as you need and then click Save button to save the settings:
- Download Path: It's the saving path for the local downloaded videos. You may click on Browse to change it.
- Capture Path: It shows the saving path for the images captured in Live View. Click Browse to change it.
- Language: It tells the display language on the Client and you can set it as Deutsch/English/Español/français/Italiano/português/Pусский
- Tour Time: It shows the time that the interface will stay for on a single image when you use the tour.
- Modify Password: Set up the password for accessing Reolink Client, and there is no password for Reolink Client logging in by default.
- Auto Login: Enable/Disable it to automatically login in the added devices (excluded battery-powered cameras) when you launch Reolink Client.
- Add Device Automatically: Enable/Disable it to add devices (excluded battery-powered cameras) which are on the same LAN automatically (used the default account: admin without the password) when you use Reolink Client.
- Run On Startup: Enable/Disable it to allow Reolink Client to run when you start your PC.
- Auto Live View: Check/Uncheck it to enable/disable auto live view when you log in to the cameras.
- Alarm Beep: Check/Uncheck it to enable/disable alarm beep on your PC when the cameras (logged in) detect motions.