Applies to: All Reolink cameras and NVRs
Step 1. Launch the Reolink Client and go to Local Settings -> General page:
Step 2. Change the settings as you need and click Save to save the settings:
- Download Path: shows the saving path you download the video in the playback page, click Browse to change it.
- Capture Path: shows the saving path you capture the image in the live viewing, click Browse to change it.
- Language: shows the display language on the client, it includes Deutsch/English/Español/français/português/русский
- Tour Time: shows the time it will stay on the single image when you used the tour.
- Modify Password: set up the password to launch the Reolink Client and the default settings don't have the password.
- Auto Login: enable/disable to auto login the added devices (excluded Battery-powered cameras) when you launch the Reolink Client.
- Add Device Automatically: enable/disable to add devices (excluded Battery-powered cameras) on the same LAN automatically (used the default account: admin without the password) when you using the Reolink Client.
- Run On Startup: enable/disable to run the program when you start up your PC.
- Auto Live View: enable/disable to play the live view when you log in the cameras.
- Alarm Beep: enable/disable to beep on your PC when the cameras (logged in) detected the motions.