all Reolink cameras
If you used or upgraded your phone to iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max and get the problem that doesn't receive the push notification, please follow steps below one by one to troubleshooting.
- Confirm if you were able to receive push notification before or via your other phone.
If you did receive push notification before or via your other phone, just not recently by your new phone, please go to step 2(1).
If never received the push notification, please go to step 2(2).
(1) Confirm if you had made any change for your phone or the app, such as phone system update or app update etc, and report the results to our support.
(2) Confirm if you have enabled push notification on your phone correctly.
- Confirm if you can receive email alert normally and if you can get the push notification from other software like facebook，twitter etc. Please report to our support.
- Confirm which country you come from.
If your phone has only one SIM slot, please go to step 5 directly.
If your iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max has two SIM card slots, please check if you insert the SIM card into the secondary card slot rather than the major slot, which cause the weak signal and push notification delay.
- Please reset your network settings and check if your problem can be fixed.
The path: General---Reset(at bottom of General)---Reset Network Settings.
- Please uninstall the phone app from your phone and install it once again, then enable push notification and check again.
- If you have tried all above and still not able to receive the push notification, please tell us what you have done and submit a request to Reolink support.