Applies to: All Reolink cameras/NVRs except battery-powered cameras.
You may follow the steps below to set motion detection area for Reolink cameras via Reolink Client (Windows).
Step 1: Launch Reolink Client and log in to the camera, then go to Device Settings -> Motion Alarm page.
Step 2: Click on Setup next to Motion Detect to enter the Motion Detect Setup page. Drag the mouse to set the detection area, then click OK to save the settings.
Note: Motions in the area covered with white grids will be detected.
Besides Reolink Windows Client, you can also use other methods to set up motion detection area. Check details in:
- Set up Motion Detection Area via Reolink Client (Mac)
- Set up Motion Detection Area via Reolink PoE NVR
- Set up Motion Detection Area via Reolink WiFi NVR
- Set up Motion Detection Area via Web Browser
- Set up Motion Detection Zones via Reolink App