Applies to: All Reolink cameras & NVRs
If you have no idea about the model information of your product, you can refer to the following methods to find it.
- Find the model information in Reolink App/Client
Refer to the order you purchased
- Refer to our official website https://reolink.com/
1. Find the model on Reolink App/Client.
On Reolink App: Go to Device setting >>Device Info >> Model.
On Windows Client: GO to Device Settings >> Information.
On New Client, right-click the camera at the left hand side, go to "Get Info":
2. Find the model information on the NVR monitor.
For NVRs: GO to Menu >> System >> System Information.
For cameras: Go to Menu >> IP channel，select and click the camera you want and Click Detail.
For NVRs, go to Settings>>System>>Info.
For cameras, go to Settings>>Camera. Choose the camera you want and click More Info in blue.
3. Refer to the label on the product.