This article points to how to find the model number of your camera or NVR. You may click the links therein based on your need.
Applies to: All Reolink cameras and NVRs
There are five methods to find the model number of your camera or NVR.
- Find the model information in Reolink App/Client
Refer to the order you purchased
- Refer to our official website https://reolink.com/
1. Find the model on Reolink App/Client.
On Reolink App: Go to Device setting > Device Info > Model.
2. Find the model information on the NVR monitor.
For NVRs: Go to Menu > System > System Information.
For cameras: Go to Menu > IP channel, select and click the camera you want, and click Detail.
For NVRs, go to Settings > System > Info.
For cameras, go to Settings > Camera. Choose the camera you want and click More Info in blue.
3. Refer to the label on the product.