For RLN8-410/RLN16-410, the power over ethernet cables for all ports is no more than 90 meters (around 295 feet).
Articles in this section
- How to Find the UID Number If the UID Sticker on the Camera is Lost
- APP Shows "Connection Failed" Error After Scanning the QR Code on the Camera
- Camera doesn't Prompt "Please run Reolink App, add the camera and set it up” When You Start the Setup
- Audio Encoding Format
- A brief introduction about Reolink Cloud storage
- How much data will consume to upload the video to cloud for Reolink Go
- A Brief Introduction About B800
- The Requirements of Hardware Setting on Your PC for Installing Reolink Windows Client
- Allow Reolink Client to Pass through Firewall on Mac
- Why the OSD Text Size Changed in the Live View?