For RLN8-410/RLN16-410, the power over ethernet cables for all ports is no more than 240 feet.
Articles in this section
- How much data will consume to upload the video to cloud for Reolink Go
- A Brief Introduction About B800
- The Requirements of Hardware Setting on Your PC for Installing Reolink Windows Client
- Allow Reolink Client to Pass through Firewall on Mac
- Why the OSD Text Size Changed in the Live View?
- Frequently Q&A on Battery-powered Cameras
- Working environment/temperature for Reolink Ethernet cable
- How to verify the port forwarding is successful or not
- What's IR Illumination
- What Will Happen after the Cloud Plan Expired