If you bought Reolink Go and don't sure what kind of SIM card should be used/chosen for the camera, please refer to the following guides.
- Please buy the SIM card from the tested carriers/providers. Click here to find out which carriers are supported in your country.
- Select the SIM card of the required size, and make sure that it can be insert into Reolink GO correctly.
Note: Make sure the SIM card can work with your smartphone means that the SIM card (refer to pre-paid card) with the data plan can support Internet access.
- Choose the SIM card which has no carrier limitation.
- The SIM card doesn't have any contract with your local carriers. It's suggested not to use a contract card.
- The SIM card should have no device limitation. In other words, you can use it in any device.