Applies to: Reolink Go
If your camera needs to be imported APN information, please follow the following steps:
1. Create a txt file named as "my_custom_apn", please note the file name my_custom_apn.txt cannot be changed. Or you may contact Reolink support to provide you the txt file format.
2. The file content is as below
password=123 ( you could contact the mobile carrier to know your SIM card's username, password, APN)
3. Upload the "my_custom_apn.txt" to the root directory of your Micro SD card. Please make sure your SD card is 16GB or 32 GB in FAT 32 format.
4. Remove the battery of the camera, then install the SD card and put back the battery to power on the camera, and press the reset button with a needle to factory reset the camera.
5. Once reset, you will see the status led light solid blue for about 3 seconds during the factory reset process.
The camera will update the APN information automatically, then reboot and you will see solid red led light.
6. After reset, you can go on the setup, and check if you are able to hear "Network connection succeeded" voice.