Applies to: All Reolink NVRs.
Log in your NVR via Web Browser, go to Device Settings-> System-> General page:
There are 8 options on this page:
- Video Standard: is divided into PAL and NTSC. The difference between them, you can refer to what is PAL and NTSC Standard in Reolink Cameras.
- Time Zone: select the time zone according to your place of residence.
- Date Format: is divided into three types, MM/DD/YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD and DD/MM/YYYY.
- Time Format: includes 12-hour format and 24-hour format.
- System time: here allows you to set the system time manually.
- DST Settings: set the start and end time of DST according to your local time.
- Enable Password: you need to enter the password of admin to log in your device if you check this option.
- Device name: modify name for your device.